TERMS OF SERVICE
Conditions of Sale
1. We accept Cash, Mastercard, Visa and Cheque payments. There may be a service fee for using credit card facilities.
2. Title of Ownership of the goods or licences does not pass to the customer till the goods have been paid for in full and all funds cleared.
3. All prices given verbally, shown in our price list, promotional flyers, web site or quotations are given in good faith. However all prices and availability are subject to change.
4. Freight charges may be added to ordered goods costs.
5. Where credit/delayed payment facilities are provided, any reasonable costs associated to recover outstanding amounts (outside agreed terms) plus interest, will be charged to and payable by the customer.
6. There are no refunds, except as detailed in any company literature or for delivery of unordered goods.
7. Any order processed through the Smallbiz website shall be deemed to be an authorised order.
Parties, Obligations and the Website
1. This website is owned and operated by Australian Professional Systems Pty Ltd (ABN 76 003 355 968) ("Smallbiz").
2. Access to some areas of the website is restricted to staff members with authorized access only. Unauthorized access is strictly prohibited.
General Commercial Terms
7. This website allows customer to use the following services with an industry standard browser such as Internet Explorer 5.0+/Mozilla Firefox 1.5+ etc.
a) Provide Smallbiz with details such as invoice number and amount in order to allow Smallbiz to charge specified credit card to pay bills online.
b) The Customer must use this website solely for the above authorised purposes.
Smallbiz reserves the right to delay or cancel any transaction at any time.
9. Customer may print a hard copy of the transaction result that only indicates that Smallbiz has received the information and may process it at a later time.
10. In case of cancellations/refunds, if applicable, customer must do so by telephoning Smallbiz Accounts quote the details of the transaction.
11. The Customer must:
b) if under the age of 18, obtain a parent or guardianís consent prior to using the Website.
12. The Customer is responsible for maintenance and supply of all their own hardware and software used to access the Website and the Internet.
13. The Customer must not:
a) use the Website to post or transmit any information or materials in breach of any laws or regulations;
b) use the Website to infringe another parties copyright;
c) use the Website to infringe a third party's privacy;
d) use the Website to defame, harasses, threaten, menace or offend another person;
e) post illegal, obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material or other material that could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings;
f) use the Website to send unsolicited, commercial or bulk email;
g) tamper with the settings of the Website;
h) use the Website to do anything that constitutes an offence under any law or †regulation;
i) aid or assist any person to do any of the above acts.
14. It is the Customer's responsibility to ensure that all details including all invoice numbers, business name, email and invoice amount details are correct and current.
15. The Customer must comply and obey all instructions and directions issued to it by Smallbiz regarding the use of the Website or membership details.
16. Smallbiz gives no guarantee that the Website will always be accessible and available and/or fault or virus free.
17. Prior to using any download Smallbiz recommends the user carry out an appropriate virus check as Smallbiz does not accept any liability for any computer viruses transmitted in connection with the use of this website.
18. All trademarks displayed on this website belong to their respective owners unless otherwise indicated.
19. Smallbiz owns the copyright in the content on this website and reserves its full rights for any unauthorised use by you.
Links to other website and third party content
20. The Website may contain links to other web sites operated by third parties ("Third Party Web Sites"). Smallbiz does not endorse, or approve of the operators of those Third Party Web Sites, or the information, graphics and material on those Third Party Web Sites ("Third Party Material").
21. Smallbiz does not check the accuracy or completeness of Third Party Content. It is the Customer's responsibility to make any enquires regarding Third Party Content before relying on that content or before entering into a transaction in relation to Third Party Content supplied via the Website.
Suspension and Termination
24. The Customer may stop using the Website at anytime, for any reason.
25. Smallbiz may immediately suspend or limit the Customer's access to the Website if:
b) Smallbiz has reasonable grounds to believe that there is a real risk of loss or damage to us or another party unless Smallbiz suspends or limit usage;
c) the law requires Smallbiz to do so;
d) access to the Website becomes illegal;
e) there is an emergency.
27. Smallbiz may terminate this agreement and the Customers Access to the Website at anytime without notice.
28. In the event of termination, the Customer is no longer authorised to access the Website, but all restrictions, disclaimers and limitations of liability remain enforceable.
29. The law in force in the State of New South Wales, Australia governs this agreement and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
For further information you may also contact us on the details listed below: -
Australian Professional Systems Pty Ltd
P.O. Box 393
STRAWBERRY HILLS NSW 2012.
Tel. 1300 130 294
Fax (02) 9319 1269
ABN: 76 003 355 968